wellness HEALTH CARE Centre
MEET SISTER GRACE
Wellness Health Care is a global not-for-profit enterprise, established by Sister Grace Osineye in Nigeria in the year 2019. Sister Grace Osineye is a UK trained medical nurse who is also registered for child and adult care. Sister Grace was trained and worked in UK and she has a vast experience of 38 years, she has also developed health centres for consultations.
Sister Grace operates with herbal food supplements and herbal approved medications, she gives health check and counselling to children and adults. You can chat directly with sister Grace with email@example.com or call 08133357380
WELLNESS HEALTH CENTRE
Wellness health centre works to build a secure, safe and sustainable system that leaves no one behind. Integrity, Honesty, Accountability, Transparency and respect guides all our activities. Through acceptance, personal care and a deep regard for others. Wellness Health Centre fosters meaningful connections and a human centred environment.. Wellness health centre uses government approved herbal medication which is also signed by NAFDAC.
- CLINIC NETWORK
- Wellness Health Centre works with health care providers such as doctors, nurses and midwives to facilitate the provision of clinic services to the general public. Wellness Health Centre delivers high-quality clinical services by supporting franchise clinics, operating Wellness Health Clinic facilities, and partnering with service delivery points to build provider capacity.
- Clinic management: In Nigeria, Wellness Health Clinic runs its own network of clinics, providing a wide range of services. Child Safeguard Helpline, Care Vocational, Global Open Network, and Christian Open Date are part of our partnering network. To support these partner networks, Wellness Health Centre provides branded signage, a full range of family planning products, antenatal and delivery and advertising to increase the reach of the clinic.
- Training: Wellness Health Centre intends to train tens of thousands of health providers on IUD and implant insertion and removal, family planning counselling techniques, use of new contraceptives, and, where appropriate, protocols for abortion.
- Building capacity: Wellness Health Centre develops a wide range of educational materials to help health care practitioners provide better quality services. Wellness Health Clinic trains providers in and out of clinics, and provides orientation on our newest products through medical detaining during routine sales visits
In wellness Health Centre, we offer the following treatment/services:
- High blood pressure
- Antenatal care
- Injuries/wounds care
- Health counselling
- Family Planning
- 3 years contraceptive
- Morning after-pill
The vision of Wellness Health Centre is to be a corporation of excellence in collaboration wit the government and our community partners. We strive to be the best health centre with affordable and accessible health care in a manner that exceeds patient expectations.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Work Place Culture:
- Caring and Compassion:
- Honesty and Integrity:
- Team Work:
- Excellence and Quality:
- Education, Counselling and Training